Updated at 2022 /08 /17
Definitions and key terms
- Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analyhcs, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information
- Device: any Internet connected device such as a phone, tablet computer or any other device that can be used to visit Rezhook and use the services
- Personal Data: any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identffiability of a natural person
- Service: refers to the service provided by Rezhook as described in the relative terms Of available) and on this platform
- Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you
- Website: Rezhook’s site, which can be accessed via this URI_ rezhook com
- You: a person or entity that is registered with Rezhook to use the Services.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer or other Internet connected device in order to identity your browser, provide analyhcs, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information. They’re completely safe and can’t be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your device.
We use first party and/or third party cookies on our platform for various purposes such as
- To facilitate the operation and functionality of our platform;
- To improve your experience of our plallorm and make navigating around them quicker and easier;
- To allow us to make a bespoke user experience for you and for us to understand what is useful or of interest to you,
- To analyze haw our platform is used and haw best we can customize it
- To identify future prospects and personalize marketing and sales interactions with it
- To facilitate the tailoring of online advertising to your
What type of cookies does Rezhook use?
Cookies can either be session cookies or persistent cookies A session cookie expires automatically when you close your browser. A persistent cookie will remain until it expires or you delete your cookies. Expiration dates are set in the cookies themselves; some may expire after a few minutes while others may expire after multiple years. Cookies placed by the website you’re visiting are called “first party cookies.‘
Strictly Necessary cookies are necessary for our platform to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are essential in Orden to enable you to navigate around the platform and use Is features. If you remove or disable these cookies, we cannot guarantee that you will be able to use our platform
We use the following types of cookies in our platform
We use essential cookies to make our platform work. These cookies are strictly necessary to enable core functionality such as
security, network management, your cookie preferences and accessibility. Without them you wouldn’t be able to use basic services. You may disable these by changing your browser sayings, but this may affect how the Websites function.
Performance and Functionality Cookies
These cookies are used to enhance the performance and functionality of our plallorm but are non-essential to their use. However, without these cookies, certain functionality like videos may become unavailable or you would be required to enter your login details every time you visa the platform as we would not be able to remember that you had logged in previously.
These account-based marketing cookies enable us to identify future prospects and personalize sales and marketing interactions with them.
Analytics and Customization Cookies
These cookies collect information that is used to help us understand how our platform is being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, onto help us customize our plallorm for you.
at htlps //www google com/policies/privacy/partners/ You can opt-out of all Gaggle supported analyhcs on our Websites by visiting: https //tools gaggle com/dIpage/gaoptout
These cockles collect Information over time about your online activity on the platform and other online services to make online advertisements more relevant and effective to you. This is known as interest-based advertising. They also perform functions Ike
preventing the same ad from continuously reappearing and ensuring that ads are properly displayed for advertisers. Without cookies, it’s really hard for an advertiser to reach its audience, or to know how many ads were shown and how many clicks they received.
Social Media Cookies
These cookies are used when you share information using a social media sharing button or like° button on our Site or you ink your account or engage with our content on or through a social networking websde such as Facebook, Twitter or Google+ The social network will record that you have done this. These cookies may also include certain code that has been placed on the platform to help track conversions from ads, optimize ads based on collected data, build targeted audiences for future ads, and remarket to qualified users who have already taken certain action an the platform.
How you can manage cookies?
Most browsers allow you to control cookies through their ‘settings’ preferences. However, if you limit the ability of websdes to set cookies, you may worsen your overall user experience, since it will no longer be personalized to you. It may also stop you from saving customized settings Ike login information Browser manufacturers provide help pages relating to cookie management in their products.
Browser manufacturers provide help pages relying to cookie management in their products. Please see below for mare information
- Google Chrome
- Intemet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Satan (Desktop)
- Satan (Mobile)
- Android Browser
- Opera Mobile
Blocking and disabling cookies and similar technologies
Wherever you’re located you may also set your browser to black cookies and similar technologies, but this action may block our essential cookies and prevent our website from functioning properly, and you may not be able to fully utilize all of its features and
services You should also be aware that you may also lose some saved information (e g saved login details, site preferences) if you block cookies on your browser. Different browsers make different controls available to you. Disabling a cookie or category of cookie does not delete the cookie from your browser, you will need to do this yourself from within your browser, you should visit your browser’s help menu for more information.
- Via Email: into@rezhook com
- Via Phone Number +201110455394
- Via this Link : https://rezhook com/contact/